Terms & Conditions
(PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.)
Deposits and Payments
1. To secure a booking a 50% deposit must be paid into the bank account to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the initial 50% deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100% confirmed.
The bank account details will be provided in our confirmation email once we confirm your reservation.
2. The remaining 50% accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 3 PM on the date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible an early 12-noon check-in will be provided if the house is NOT occupied the night prior to your arrival. Likewise, a late checkout will be provided if there are no incoming guests on the day of your departure. Early check-in & late check-out arrangements can only be confirmed just prior to your stay.
Cancellations / Refunds
7. In the event of cancellation and the property can be re-let, then a full refund will be provided.
8. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
Maximum Occupancy / Property Use
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 9 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
11. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
No Smoking Policy
12. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However, smoking outside the house is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
Damages, Excess Cleaning, Extra Charges & Maintenance
13. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages, and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage (accidental/intentional) to us immediately.
14. The tenant will allow the owner, our agent, or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
15. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
16. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
17. A security bond of $500 will apply for all bookings.
18. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing/stolen inventory, lost keys, etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
19. Guests are provided with the "key lock box code" to access the house keys once all payments are received, including the bond. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $100 will apply if after hours.
20. No responsibility is taken for guest's personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
Behavior/No Party Policy
21. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighboring occupants.
22. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will be terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.